VNU Business Media publishes leading IT business titles Computing and IT Week plus finance titles Financial Director and Accountancy Age, therefore VNU Exhibitions is part of an all-encompassing information provider offering media channels which will enable you to reach individuals at every stage of the buying cycle.
Through a combination of print, online, electronic database and social media marketing research, you can benefit from our investment in the promotion of IMS to your target audience:
- A two wave targeted direct mail campaign to over 80,000 individuals
- With over 99% of visitors registering via the website the emarketing is paramount and total campaign email quantities are just under 200,000
- Industry newswire sponsorship reaches an even wider audience
- Over 170,000 ticket inserts in leading industry publications
- Key association partnerships
- A dedicated PR team secures press coverage for the show as well as offering support and guidance for exhibitors including circulating releases focusing on recent developments and initiatives being developed by your company
- An international advertising campaign in print and online publications with a combined circulation of 500,000
In total the campaign offers over 1 million opportunities to see. Publications, associations and e-bulletins include:
- Accountancy Age
- Butler Group
- DM Magazine
- Enterprise Information
- Financial Director
- Government Technology
- Information Age
- Information Architecture Institute
- Inside Knowledge
- IT Week
- Information World Review
- Journal of Information Management
- KM World
- Management Consultancy
- Portalsmag.com / Line56
- Society of Archivists
Ensure maximum ROI on your participation and make sure your stand is busy.
In addition to our event marketing campaign, there is a lot that you can do to influence your own success such as adding the show logo and your stand number onto any current advertising campaigns you have running, sending a free invitation to your client and prospect database, using our email template to carry out an email invitation campaign and hosting a page on your website dedicated to your participation at the event.
To make your life easier we will be compiling an ROI Tool Box to help you with your pre-event preparations and marketing. We will include items that will enable you to piggy back? our own marketing campaign as well as create or enhance you own.
To discuss your stand requirements or a tailored marketing package, please contact: